If breaking up is hard to do, divorce is ten times worse. It can be terrifying to even think about getting a divorce, let alone figuring out how to pursue one. That is why divorce consultant Margery Rubin has created this unique guide to help women navigate the process and empower them with vital information that their lawyers might not tell them. Offering practical advice for an impractical and emotional time, Rubin uses her expertise to answer 125 essential questions for staying afloat during your divorce, including:
- How do I pay for a lawyer if I have no income?
- If I leave the house voluntarily, can I move back in?
- How do you know if you need a parenting coordinator?
- I haven't worked since before I got married... can I get lifetime support?
- My husband has filed for bankruptcy. Does this affect his child support obligations?
With answers you won't get anywhere else, What Your Divorce Lawyer May Not Tell You is an invaluable source of step-by-step advice on everything you'll need to survive your marriage's end... and get on with the rest of your life.
Click the Amazon link to purchase.